Skip to main content

100 Days of School papers

Happy February 1st! It's really hard to believe that one whole month of the year is gone already.

Just a quick note today, I'm still fighting a cold, was out late last night, and have about 800 things to do--like make jambalaya--before I head to the neighbor's house for a Super Bowl party later this afternoon. I don't really care who wins, although I did take a class with Neil Rackers (kicker for the Arizona Cardinals) when I attended the University of Illinois and Larry Fitzgerald Jr. is from Minneapolis.

This week's kit is called "100 Days of School" and was inspired by CT member Ginger's 100th day of school (which will be Tuesday). I initially really struggled with this kit because I had an entirely different color scheme--bright primary colors. Then I went to ColourLovers and found this palette. I was so inspired that the entire kit came together in just a few short hours--woo-hoo! I hope you'll like it as much as I do. And, as always, I'd love to see whatever layouts you create with it--put them in the slideshow on the bottom or send me a link (my e-mail address is on the left).

I continue to be amazed and inspired by the great layouts my CT puts together each week. They always come up with great stuff and get me to look at the papers and elements in entirely new ways.



Sandy (a.k.a. Louisiana Lady)
I'll have more layouts (and my own) from CT members to share with you as the week progresses.

Here is a preview of the entire kit; be sure to check back each day to get another portion of it.

And here is today's portion of the kit, the papers (5 solid, 6 patterned):


Download is expired.

I'll be back tomorrow with the first set of elements. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Comments

  1. No comments? Thanks for taking the time to get this posted, I hope you enjoyed the game. The color scheme is wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the papers! I love the colors of this kit. Still primary colors, but great for any type of scrapping you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Feb [LA 09:00pm] - 02 Feb [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This kit is wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ways fun to see what you come up with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the School Theme post on Feb. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog for the first time. This is a great kit! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun kit! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for sharing - you are really talented!! x x anthea in botswana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love the colors in this kit. It'll be just perfect for my kindergarten graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This kit is so awesome!!! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks so much for all of your generosity, I love all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gratzi! :) Fun colors. :) Can't wait to open it....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!

Popular posts from this blog

Fun Font Friday

TGIF!

How did it get to be the end of March already? It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in the new year and now we're almost to April. (Speaking of April, if you missed the sneak peek of the new products I'm releasing April 1 you can find them here.)

This week's fun font is Hoedown. It's a great font for western-themed invites, pages, posters and more. Maybe even on circus or amusement park pages?

Creative Team member Ginger created a fun piece of wordart for you using Hoedown. (She creates great wordart and shares it--along with some great stories and photos of her life--on her blog.)You can download the wordart she created here.

You may download the font here.

Sneak peek: Always & Forever

Psssst.

There's a new set of products, Always & Forever, headed your way on Thursday and you're going to love them. Here's a sneak peek.
Stop by Thursday for the full reveal and some GORGEOUS creative inspiration.

New release: Country Girl

Howdy!

I gave you a sneak peek a couple of days ago for a set of rustic, girl-themed products. They're available starting today and they're deeply discounted through August 7.

The Country Girl products feature a palette of pinks, browns, gold and gray were designed to help you scrap those pictures of your favorite country girl or girls. Featuring fun patterns and unique elements, this one is sure to become a favorite.

The paper pack includes 24 papers (17 patterned, seven solid). Patterns include bandana, gingham, cow print, florals, wood, stripe, plaid, hearts and more.
Because I know many of you like to have a good set of basic papers to work with as well, I created the Country Girl bonus paper pack. It includes 24 papers (four designs in each of six colors). The elements pack includes a great mix of themed and general elements for a total of 58 unique elements. Themed elements include a horse, horse charm, rope charm, boot, cowgirl hat, fence, weathered butterfly, queen of …