Monday, November 19, 2012

USA Template with States

I love templates. I also am a bit of a political junkie. So when Steph of Double Trouble Scraps posted a preview of her newest template in the designer area of the Stuff to Scrap forum and asked if anyone wanted to play with it, I jumped at the chance. I knew exactly which kit I would use and what I'd do.

This was the final result--the electoral map of the 2012 election. I used Chelle's Creations Rock the Vote mini kit and Marker Alpha for the layout.
Here's a look at the template. Each state is on its own layer which makes customizing it a snap. It's available in both 12x12 and 8.5x11 sizes and includes .JPG, .PAGE, .PNG, .PSD, and .TIFF files. You can pick it up for only $1.00 at her store from now until the end of the month.
Have a great day and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!