Monday, January 7, 2013

Frostbite

Each month, there's a new color palette for the Build a Kit (BAK) products at Stuff to Scrap. January, however, was an exception. There was no single color palette. Instead, we got to choose our own palette. But there was a twist: We had to choose a monochromatic palette.

I had recently been looking at paint samples with a friend and grabbed a smoky, dusty teal blue swatch for myself. (No plans to repaint any room any time soon but I loved the color so much I had to have the swatch.) That swatch was the inspiration for my January BAK product, Frostbite.

Here's a look at what I created. The mini kit includes 10 papers (six patterned, four solid) and 20 unique elements (one also a version with and without drop shadows).
There is also a matching alpha pack.

Here's some creative inspiration for you from my creative team.
You can save 50% on your purchase of January BAK products when you purchase three or more. Enter the code JANBAK_BUY3_SAVE50% at checkout.
Head on over to the store now to see all the great January BAK products!

4 comments:

  1. I Love the Monochromatic theme's So i had to go get it ^^ Thank you So much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So glad you like it!

      Delete
    2. Can i Get the Pallet of colors? I didn't see it in the folders when i bought it!

      Delete
  2. I wrote about my project in my Blog! http://adriannecompton.blogspot.com/2013/01/scrapping-for-facebook-friends.html :) Thank yoU So much for such a Beautiful Kit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!