Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun Font Friday

TGIF! Are you excited for the weekend? After a really busy and stressful week, I am!

Friday means it's time for another edition of Fun Font Friday. This past Wednesday was National Handwriting Day. (Yes, there really is such a thing.) In honor of that, I chose a handwritten font that is one of my all-time favorites. You've likely seen it around digiland may already have it on your computer. If you don't, allow me to introduce you to Pea Missy.

Pea Missy is a handwritten font created based on someone's actual handwriting. Like all of the Fonts for Peas, it's free. There are a TON of fantastic handwritten fonts on the site and Amanda, the creator and owner of the site, continues to accept new handwriting samples. You could even get your own handwriting turned in to a font! Be sure to check out her site for more details.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!