Friday, February 1, 2013

Bowl-a-rama

TGIF and Happy February!

I'm really excited to share my newest products with you. The theme this month for Build a Kit (BAK) at Stuff to Scrap was "Blast from the Past." I loved the colors but couldn't seem to settle on a theme until I spent some time with my two-year old nephew, Eli. He got a toy bowling set for Christmas and absolutely loves it. He even had bowling-themed cakes for his recent birthday.

Inspired by Eli's love of bowling, I whipped up paper, element, and alpha packs for the February BAK. Before I show you the products, take a look at some of the great layouts my CT created with them.
The paper pack includes 20 papers (13 patterned, seven solid).
The element pack includes 40 elements with a great mix of bowling-themed elements (bowling lane, bowling ball, bowling shoes, bowling shirt, bowling bag, scorecard, trophy) and general elements (glittery page border, frames, buttons, flowers, ribbon & ricrac, etc.). 
The alpha pack includes two alphas with uppercase, lowercase, numbers and common punctuation. Each comes in individual format (each letter is its own file) or contact sheet format (multiple letters on a sheet).
Here's where it gets good: You can save 50% on your purchase of these products. Simply buy three or more of the February 2013 BAK products, enter code FEBBAK_BUY3_SAVE50% at checkout and you'll save 50% on your order.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!