Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun Font Friday

Happy Friday! How was your Valentine's Day?

This week's fun font is one that reminded me of a cute place not far from where I used to live. The space was originally built in the late 1940s and used as an auto repair shop. Over the years, the space had been renovated, updated, sold, repurposed, sold again, closed, sat vacant, bought and reopened.

Shortly after I moved to the area, someone bought the space for use as a restaurant. They fixed it up to look like the auto repair shop it used to be and had all sorts of great decor--shiny hub caps, old-time jukebox, black and white checkerboard floor, chrome accents, etc. The place looked great.

When I ran was looking through font sites, I ran across Automobile and it reminded me of that great space. The font has a fun retro feel to isn't so busy that it couldn't be used for journaling too.

Get the font here or by clicking on the picture.
 Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

UPDATE: I've found a different location for you to get this font that does not require you to download installer software to get the font. When I initially found and downloaded the font, it did not require that you install their software. Since that time, they've changed their requirements. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the error.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!