Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun Font Friday

Happy Friday! Ready for the weekend? Do you have fun plans? If you consider getting a haircut and watching the Grammys fun, then my weekend will be a blast!

When choosing this week's fun font, I was reminded that Valentine's Day is less than a week away and that there are lots of Valentine's projects still to be done. I like this font because it's got a vintage feel to it but could be used for a wide variety of projects besides just Valentine's Day. I've seen people use this font (or one similar to it) for layouts of trips to the circus, birthday invitations, vintage photos, baby announcements and more. It's a surprisingly versatile font.

You can get the font here.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!