Friday, March 15, 2013

Fun Font Friday

Happy Friday! Ready for an exciting weekend? I sure am--and I'm really ready for spring to be here. I'm tired of snow and slush!

It's Friday, which means it's time for another installment of Fun Font Friday. This week's font is one I discovered while looking for a rock n' roll style font.

I Am Sherlocked is definitely not a rock n' roll font but it is a fun one. The font has a distressed feel to it--perfect when you have pages that need a grungy title or journaling. What I really like about it though is that it includes Sherlock Holmes-themed elements in the character set. There's a Union Jack flag, bass and treble clefs, a silhouette of Sherlock Holmes, a stamp-like outline of his Baker Street address and more. The elements could be used in so many ways that it's a must-have for your collection.

You can get the font from dafont.com here.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!