Friday, March 1, 2013

March template challenge

Can you believe it's March already? A new month means it's time for a new monthly template challenge freebie!

THE CHALLENGE
* Create a layout with this template, using any of my current (not retired) products.
* Upload your layout to my gallery and post a comment back here with a link to your layout.
* I will randomly pick a winner for a $5 gift certificate to use on any of my products!

You have until midnight (CST) on Sunday, March 31 to complete the challenge. I can't wait to see what you create!
Downloads have expired.

Check back this afternoon to see if you're the winner of the February template challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful template! Thank you for sharing it, I will get one done this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my entry :)
    http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=117007&title=adrianne-mar13-temp-ch&cat=832

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!