Friday, May 24, 2013

Fun Font Friday and Memorial Day sale

TGIF! I don't know about you, but I sure am ready for a long weekend. Last weekend was a busy one for me and this past week has been nuts. Hopefully I can get a little rest and relaxation (and designing) in this weekend.

This week's font is Miserably Lose. You know that I love handwritten fonts and I especially love this one; it's got a bold, not-quite-perfect feel to it. I've used this font before in my products, most recently in the collab I did with Meg, I Love Rock & Roll. (It was on the journal card.)

You can get the font here.

One other thing to tell you about is the Memorial Day sale this weekend at Stuff to Scrap. The storewide sale starts tomorrow and runs through Sunday.
Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!