Friday, June 21, 2013

Fun Font Friday

TGIF! Did you have a good week? Mine was pretty darn good--got a lot done and had some fun too. I also officially started training for my 10-mile race this fall. I won a guaranteed entry spot and am pretty excited about it. Only 107 days 'til race day!

A quick note before I tell you about this week's font: If there's a particular font you've found and would like others to know about, let me know either by leaving me a comment or by emailing me (shelbellescraps [at] gmail [dot] com). I'm open to suggestions!

This week's font is Floraless. This fun, chunky font is great for titles or word art on your page. It's got a not-quite-symmetric look to it, making it a great choice for fun pictures.

You can download the font here.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!