Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun Font Friday

TGIF! Did you have a good week? Mine was busy and fun. I got up early on the 4th to spend the morning volunteering at the Red, White and Boom! Half Marathon in Minneapolis. I worked at a water stop at mile 11--so inspiring to see all the runners so close to the finish line. Last night, I headed over to our neighbor's house for their annual Fourth of July celebration--complete with excellent food and fireworks. It was a great time and a great way to spend the day.

This week's font is called Alphabet Regurgitation. I'm working on an eclectic alpha pack that requires having letters be in different typefaces. I found some possible fonts, including this one by Kimberly Geswein. Like her other fonts, it has a handwritten style with a fun flair to it as well. And it's easy to read--something that's not always true of handwritten fonts.
You can download the font here.

Don't forget about my Fourth of July sale. Today's the last day to save 50%. And you only have a couple of more days to get my July BAK products, My Favorite Things, for just $1.00 each!

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!