Friday, July 19, 2013

Fun Font Friday

TGIF! Ready for the weekend? I think I am though I need to rest up for the weekend. Tomorrow's a busy day: a speed scrap in the morning followed by a neighbor's retirement party and a friend's housewarming party. I ought to sleep well Saturday night!

This week's font is Halo Handletter. It's a fun, handwritten, retro-style font that's perfect for those pages of old family photos, throwback photos, party invites and more. I think it work really well with my Bowl-a-rama or My Favorite Things products. It's sort of fancy, but not so fancy that it's hard to read (which is one of my pet peeves).
You can download the font here.

Hope to see you at the speed scrap tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice font THANK YOU ;~} for sharing this one...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!