Friday, December 6, 2013

Exciting news and Fun Font Friday

If you've liked my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter, you probably saw the tease yesterday that there was a big announcement coming today.

The wait is over and I'm excited to announce that I will be opening my new store at Scraps-n-Pieces in mid-December! I've been hard at work getting old products repackaged and uploaded as well as putting the finishing touches on new products. I'll keep you posted as the date of my store opening draws nearer.

I'm also looking to add a few talented layout artists to my creative team, so I'm having a Creative Team call.
The requirements are that you create 1-2 layouts per product/product set; post your layouts to the SNP gallery as well as two others of your choosing; and promote my products, sales & events.

TO APPLY, send me an email [shelbellescraps {at} gmail {dot} com] and include the following: A short bio with a link to your most complete gallery; a layout created using my Giving Thanks mini; and links to your blog and Pinterest pages. Don't have a blog? or don't use Pinterest? That's OK--we can negotiate.

The deadline to apply is DECEMBER 16, 2013 at 11:59PM Central Time. No late applications will be accepted. All applicants will be notified of my decision via email no later than Friday, December 20, 2013.

If you've got questions, please contact me via email.

Today is also Friday, which means that it's time for another edition of Fun Font Friday. This week's fun font is CF Urban Life. It's a tough, rugged font with a stamped feel to it.
You can download the font here.

Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!