Saturday, March 8, 2014

Final Featured Designer freebie

It's Saturday already? It's been a great week for me. I had a great time this week as the Featured Designer. I know every store says their members are the best but I can say without a doubt that Scraps N Pieces really does have the best members!

I've got one final freebie for you this week and it's made from my newest release, Music! Music! Music! Last week I shared a preview of what the products look. (You can find that in this post.) Here's a look at what the products look like when combined.
If you missed out on the $1 Bits N Pieces sale, you can still get any of the individual portions--or the combined kit--for 50% off today. After today, everything will be regular price.

The freebie I made for you is something I've seen a lot of lately and I really like the trend--mini cards (two inches by two inches) that can be used for journaling or as a filler on your page. I created a special set of six two inch by two inch cards to coordinate with Music! Music! Music!
Download has expired.

Thanks again for a great week as Featured Designer. Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

2 comments :

Thank you for your comments. They make me smile!